Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2011

New Things are Happening!




(Just so you know, this picture has nothing to do with my blog.)

I just don't like to write a blog without some kind of picture...it's like reading a book without pictures. I mean, because you know...I don't read little kid books any more. Ok, whatever. I do.

There are some pretty fun things happening both in my personal life AND in my business life. For starters, in my personal life, I got a new job working with the Federal Bar Association as an Administrative Assistant. I'm excited...but so nervous. I don't really know what to expect. I know there are only 15 people in the office and it's near my house..ish. AND there's a Barnes and Nobles next door!! Tuesday is my first day at FBA! I feel like it's kindergarten all over again when I cried on the first day...I mean...ya know...ummm ok yeah, so? I cried on my first day of kindergarten!! (I also got in A LOT of trouble on my first day of kindergarten too...all my stickers were covered which is NEVER a good thing) Anyway, I feel like I need my Lisa Frank trapper keeper and my My Little Pony lunch box and thermos when I go to my first day on Tuesday. (anyone remember Lisa Frank!!?? loved her!)

Among starting a new job, I am also pregnant!!!!


Ok, no. I'm not pregnant. But I got your attention didn't I? I should really not say stuff like that here...rumors will start and I'll get asked a BUNCH of questions. For the record, I AM NOT PREGNANT. (Chill out, Mom! You'd be one of the first people to know if I was!!)

For my business life, I have mentioned a few times before that my business name/brand has gotten a whole new renovations. I am excited to announce I will be able to launch my new blog and brand in just a few weeks! YAY!!! I'm absolutely in love with my new brand and my new blog. I'll be able to tell you more about it when it launches...but the girl who did it is absolutely a GENIUS!

The day of my new blog launch, I will be hosting a contest! One of my sweet friends is also doing a side business. Her stuff is just so stinking adorable and I want to help her out...and I want everyone to see her cute things! I don't want to give anything away, but let's just say you can WEAR them!

So dear friendly-friends, be on the look out for my new blog launching soon...AND the way awesome really fun contest I will be hosting the day of the launch!

See all of you on the flip side!

3 comments:

  1. looooooove you!!

    1. I remember Lisa Frank.
    2. When you said, "I'm pregant!!" I screamed, then got upset that you didn't tell me in person the other night, then laughed in embarrassment when you said, "actually, just kidding." Ya got me. =D
    3. CAN'T WAIT for your new blog & etc.!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm...so i was very excited that you were pregnant...and then you weren't.



    -leah wentzel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was mean. My heart skipped a beat...for NO REASON! -Laura A

    ReplyDelete