Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New blog, yes in deedy. :)

So I have started a new blog, yeppers, I sure did. I haven't been blogging much lately. Sorry, I kinda got busy...moved out of my house, started dating this one guy, and then a few months later, GOT ENGAGED!! WOOP!!

So yeah, I've been a little preoccupied lately. My life will continue to be pretty preoccupied as I am planning a wedding for September 4, 2010. :) But once the dust of everything settles, I think my life might be a bit more normal...I'll just be married. :D Yay!!

So all that to say, welcome to my new blog! I will be using this as my photography blog as well as a personal blog. I have missed not blogging about what the Lord is teaching me...and to be honest, I've definitely seen a difference in my discipline to stay in the Word. So the fact that I wrote about what I learned from the Word helped me actually stay in the Word more. I guess I do learn so much better by teaching others and telling others of what I have learned. Like all teachers say, Repetition is the best way to learn. It's true, dontchaknow!

I hope you enjoy my new blog. I hope to get it looking pretty...someday...but for now you'll just have to bear with the ugly picture of me at the top with my brace on...I GOT THEM OFF!!! My teeth feel so weird!! I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment