Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

Family Session: Randi, Chris, and Lilly

On Saturday, I had a wonderful opporutunity to meet Randi and Chris and their adorable (seriously, folks...she's stinking adorable) little girl, Lilly. I was super super excited about this shoot. I love shooting families and especially love to work with kids. I met the family at Sandy Point Bay in Maryland that has a simply gorgeous view of this massive bridge in Maryland which I have never been over. It was so lovely. I love being on the water in Maryland. I feel like I'm in New England there and anywhere that makes me feel a little closer to New England, I am ok with.
I love kids! Really. I do. I love to play with them. I grew up in a Christian school where I knew every elementary kid there was. I still consider myself to be a big kid. When I was single, I would often offer my babysitting services for free just to hang out and play with kids. For some reason, life is just simpler in the mind of a child. It's refreshing. Looking at these pictures of Lilly made me so excited for her young life. I wish I could be a kid again...I mean come on, no school (or if you do have school it's the really easy stuff like adding 3 and 2 together), no politics, play time whenever, you can go out to the grocery store in a tutu and people would think you're just adorable. Can you imagine going to the grocery store as an adult in a tutu? Haha...I'd like to try that someday.

This little girl was so loved and special to her parents.
Kisses from both of them.


Making sure they are kissing each other.


And giving kisses back to them.


And one big Lilly squeeze from both parents is always necessary.



A Mom's hug is the best medicine.




And I mean, who can resist playing with a big red balloon the size of your body on windy day? No one.





I should let you know folks, that Lilly's favorite Princess is Ariel. MINE TOO!!! Brian and I are goind to Disney World in June and I soooooo want to dress up as a Princess one day.

When you were younger, did your dad every throw you up in the air to catch you? My dad would do it in the water with us, but he wouldn't catch us. He'd throw us as far as we could go in the water.


And tickle fights are quite possibly the best way to get your child to smile anytime...anywhere.




Don't you love her pink tights?

Someday, I am going to spend an entire day devoted to just watching Disney Princess movies.
Oh to be a kid again...




















No comments:

Post a Comment