Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Family Session: Roy, Hayley, and Ryon

Dear Blog Readers,
Meet the Myang family. They are ador.able. Hayley and I used to work at the same law firm a few years ago. I was the receptionist and Hayley is the recruiter for in coming associates. I left that job in 2008 to focus more on school full time so I could get my degree quicker. A year or so after that, Roy and Hayley had this precious bundle of joy, Ryon. I just love his eyes!!! I met Hayley and Roy a few Saturday's ago in Georgetown for their family pictures. They were very easy to work with and super fun! Roy and Hayley definitely have the best friend/hubby wifey thing going on. They enjoy each other and it's fun to see them work off each other's energy. I got some great advice about not waiting much longer to start having babies. :) Note taken.
I loved hearing how much Hayley loves to be a mommy! She just poured over how much she loves to put her family first, and how nothing compares to taking care of Ryon (and of course, Roy). It was encouraging to hear such enthusiasm about having a family. I love the excitement from women (and men) about being a new hubby or a new mommy for the first time. It's sweet and exactly what it should be like. It's amazing that once one starts to have a family for the first time all selfishness (ok, not all selfishness), but the new natural instinct is to put your baby's need ahead of your own. It is such a wonderful joy to take care of someone like that. I love that Hayley loves to do that with her family.

Enjoy your pictures!!
Thank you for letting me be apart of it!













Umm, yes, you have beautiful eyes!




So sweet. :)









"So Dad, listen..."






We tried so hard to get a picture with this adorable hat on, but Ryon wouldn't have any of it. So this was the only picture I could get. I think it still works. :)





a favorite.


Mom and dad.







hee hee...I love his little smile.




and his cute little laugh.




No comments:

Post a Comment