Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

Featured Friday: Elle Street

So I've only done ONE Featured Friday in the past. Woops. I am planning on doing more this coming year. I can't WAIT to write the one about my BFF and her little business with Shaklee. She was so kind to send me a sample of their product. I just have to try it out first. :)



I want to introduce to you my friend, Mrs. T. She is the wonderful little blogger at Elle Street.

You can find her blog here: Elle Street



Mrs. T. is a stay at home wife with creativity gushing out at every corner. I've enjoyed reading her blogs with tips on how to find cute and savy things at a thrift store and then turning them into something unique and new! They way she took fabric from a thrift store to turn them into an apron or curtains for her sewing knook. They way she is wise in spending her money on clothes and shoes and then adds a bow here, a ribbons there and VIOLA' it's a completely different outfit! She'll give you tips on how to make delicious meals or snacks from scratch, how to properly hem or take in a dress, and how to pretty much make a dress from scratch. It's a great way on learning how to use your money and other resources wisely.


I loved her latest blog on putting cute bows on shoes to make them more...unique and cute.



Mrs. T. LOVES God and LOVES being married. She's been a wonderful example of a Proverbs 31 woman: "She perceives that her merchandise is profitable. Her lamp does not go out at night. she is not afraid of snow for her household, for all her household are clothed in scarlet. She makes bed coverings for herself; her clothing is fine linen and purple."

No comments:

Post a Comment