Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Photographer's Have Fun Too!

I love to dance. I grew up not being allowed to dance, but now...I just love it! I don't know how to dance real well so most of the time I don't know what I'm doing. But I love it! I have always wanted to be a ballerina or take some kind of dance lessons, but life didn't go in that direction for me. The only thing I really wanted at my wedding was dancing. And danced we did! One of my favorite things to capture at a wedding is when the party starts and people let loose on the dance floor. The images that come from those are hilarious and you can often get pretty creative.

The images below were taken from my assistant that day, Paul Barrios. This was from Wensa and Nick's wedding in August...yes, I was working...yes, I was dancing...yes, I was dancing WHILE working. What a great job, eh? Now if only I could dance all day in my day job.

In the card my mother in law (ha, that's fun to say) gave us for our wedding, she gave us simple advice...dance. Just dance. Just let you free spirit go and just dance for the heck of it. Brian and I will dance in the car...and we'll dance at home. I posted on my facebook status a few weeks ago, that I started dancing in the middle of the gym. haha...Brian made me stop. But hey, when you feel a beat, you can't help but dance. And Justin Timberlake can sure make me dance. :) It was good advice my mom-in-law gave us. I will dance. We will dance.








You have to pucker the lips in order to dance well. It's a fact.




Yeah, be jealous of my sweet moves.


No comments:

Post a Comment