Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

Featured Friday: Posh Pixels Design Studio

Happy Halloween weekend!!! I love Halloween. I do, really. Ok, actually, I just love this time of year! After Halloween is when all the more funner (I used improper grammar on purpose) holidays begin...Thanksgiving...Christmas...New Years...My birthday (what? Ground Hogs day IS a holiday. It's on the calendar.) What's your favorite holiday? (caviat: I don't think that Halloween is a holiday. I don't want to celebrate it as one, but I still enjoy it.) I actually have two favorite's. Thanksgiving and Fourth of July. I love Thanksgiving because I love Fall. I love the colors, I love the food, and I love just being around family, and watching the Thanksgiving Day parade. It's my personal tradition every year to watch it on T.V. in my pj's. OH! And I love Black Friday! Though, I'm not one of those uber excited black friday adventerer's. Nope. Don't wake me up till 11 a.m., please. But I love the hussle and bussle of starting Christmas shopping.
This is our first year being married so we will be going to his parent's house in New Jersey this year AND we are going to NYC on Black Friday. Oh man, I'm stoked! It's only an hour's train ride into the city, I guess. Stoked. Stoked. Stoked!

AND I love the Fourth of July because it's one big summer's BBQ and fireworks and it's summer and everyone is out doing something. I like to be in crowds. Definitely my extrovertedness coming out.

Anyway, that's why I love this season. I just have fond memories of Halloween when my sister, brother, and I would dress up and go out with our parents to trick or treat. Before we could decide on what WE wanted to wear, my mom always had us in uniformed costume's. We would either be cats, rabbits, dogs, or we would put on a pumpkin outfit and we'd all be pumpkin's. Our neighborhood was the prime place to get candy. All the little kids would be out...even the dogs! So, we'd take our pillowcases (haha...yep, pillowcases) and head door to door looking for candy. There were certain houses who would give the BIG candy bars and our neighbors would save special candy just for us. :) It was a good time.

ANYWHO, it is Featured Friday today and I almost forgot! I was thinking of who to feature today and immediately I thought of my friend Kristy! I'm so excited about today's feature! Kristy and I have known each other since Kindergarten. hee hee. :) Oh the stories. She was always a dear friend to me and became even more so when we were the ONLY ones to not get picked for the junior high cheerleading squad. Kristy at least had a good reason for not being picked. I, on the other hand, just stunk. :) I'm not bitter. I went on to cheer in 8th grade all the way up until I was a senior and was a cheerleader at Pensacola Christian College for two years. Anyway, Kristy has always been a very creative girl. I remember in junior high, she would wear the coolest clothes and the cutest earrings and do really artsy-fartsy things. She. was. cool!
In her adult life, she went on to discover more of her creativity and became the owner of Posh Pixel's Design Studio. Go check her stuff out!! She's the creative genius behind my way cute Jenny Anne Photography logo with the umbrella. She also was the one who made my candy bar signs for my wedding. On her latest adventures, she got to travel to L.A. to be with The Hollywood Candy Girls to help design their candy bar for LA Fashion Week. Yes, I'm friends with a superstar! Holler!

Anyway, if you're looking for cute logo's signs, stickers, banners, etc...etc...this is your girl! Just like is says in her logo, she makes life cute.

Kristy, you rock at creativity and I'm so excited for your business and how it seems to be blasting off!!! Keep up the creativity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment