Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

Predictable? Who? Me? Never.

I am not predictable.

While we were making breakfast Saturday morning, Brian made a comment to me that I was predictable. About an hour later, this is what happened.

Me: "Hey, when we're older, let's get Alzheimer's together! That'll be fun!"
Brian: "Ok, I take the predictable comment back."


Did anyone have ANY trick or treaters on Sunday? We had one...ONE!!! I was asleep for that one too! Dagnabit! I was SO looking forward to seeing all the cutie-patooties in their little costumes. I saw none. NONE! :( sad day.

Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of costume awesomeness to show you.

BUT, here's something fun! You can post a picture in the comment sections and leave cute costume awesomeness in there for me and other's to see.

Let's try that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment