Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

Engagement Session: Christa and Blaise


So, I've been listening to Taylor Swift's new album for the past two weeks non-stop. I LOVE IT!! i love it i love it i love it! It's SO good. Anyway, that didn't really have a point to it. :)



Meet Christa and Blaise. They are wonderful! Last Saturday was the first time I met them. Christa emailed me a few months ago inquiring about my services. First, I was shocked that someone outside my friend circle had found me and STOKED (I'm always stoked) to meet a new client and take pictures. In our happy ending, I am now their photographer for their wedding on October 15, 2011! First 2011 wedding! YES! We scheduled their engagement session for last Saturday at Great Falls...which was LOVELY! But also a bit strange, because we kept noticing that everyone...everyone had some sort of accent. I think it was accent day at the Great Falls and we didn't get the memo.

Anyway, Christa is one of those girls who you are immediate BFF's with. She is so welcoming and easy to be around. I felt like we have been friends for a while. I love her relationship with Blaise. They are full of innocent fun and laughter. I loved reading their answers on my questionnaire. It reminded me alot of mine and Brian's relationship. One of the questions was (thanks to Brian) "What super power would you have or what super hero would you be." Christa's answer was this: "I would fly because then I wouldn't have to fight DC traffic anymore. (I hear ya on that one g-friend) OH, but Blaise would be my ultimate kryptonite." Blaise's answer was this: "I would be the hulk so I could beat anyone up that can near Christa." haha...I love how cute they are with each other.
Blaise, you've got a great girl there! Don't you let her go. Christa, you have a good man who loves to take care of you. It was so obvious on how he would help you down from the rocks or just the little ways I saw him caring for you. A man like that is defnitely a keeper.

I'm STOKED to be your wedding photographer and get to know you guys more over the next year!! Enjoy your teasers. :)









There is nothing like holding onto a strong arm of the man you love.









Perfect!

So I really just think her hair is SO pretty in this.
"Sometimes, in our apartment, we will just have dance parties together and that's how silly we can be."


















This was Christa's idea she found in a bridal magazine. I LOVED it!

sweet cheek kiss goodness...fall in love adorable!












2 comments: